We offer the following gynecological services:
- Routine health maintenance and annual Pap. smears
- Preconception counseling
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Contraceptive management, including oral contraception, patch contraception, Depo-Provera, Nexplanon insertion, diaphragm fitting, IUD insertion, Mirena IUD, Paragard IUD, Skyla IUD, and In-office tubal sterilization.
Office procedures offered include:
- Breast aspiration
- Cervical polypectomy
- Endometrial and cervical biopsy
- Endometrial Ablation
- Endometrial Ablation for heavy menses
- Essure Tubal Sterilization
- Genital wart destruction
- Saline-enhanced ultrasound for uterine fibroids
- Wart removal
We have provided information on a variety of gynecological topics. Please select the topics of interest to you from the menu on the left.
Please note that these links and medical information do not serve as medical advice and should not be taken as medical advice. They should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease and are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care. Please consult your physician or healthcare provider if you suspect you have a health condition or serious medical problem.